Detergent for evaporator pans - phosphate-free and biodegradable
A phosphate-free and biodegradable product that effectively cleans evaporator pans in an environmentaly friendly way.
This product cans also be used to clean limestone on stainless steel as on food equipment and kithchen appliances.
Not certified yet for biological maple syrup production.
Detergent for evaporator pans
Phosphoric acid-based detergent for cleaning evaporator pans.
Acetic acid 56%
Acetic acid 56% - Detergent for evaporator pans
Acetic acid-based detergent for cleaning evaporator pans. The freezing point of acetic acid 56% is -25 celcius.
All concentration of acetic acid are also available, even glacial acetic acid 99%.
How to clean evaporator pans
The frequency of cleaning varies according to the size of the evaporator and the amount of stone produced (calcium malate).
Steps to follow:
1. Place a minimum of 5 cm (2 inches) of water in the bottom of the pans.
2. Add the Acericlean or Acerynox detergent. Use the amount recommanded on the label of the product.
3. Heat the solution (near the boiling point, but never reach it).
4. Soak briefly for light cleaning or soak for 6 to 24 hours for more soiled pans.
5. Rinse thoroughly with water.
6. Use a nylon brush if necessary to dislodge stubborn residue.
Glacial acetic acid
Glacial acetic acid for cleaning evaporator pans.